UPSSSC : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state institution that is authorized to administer civil service examinations for posts in Group C and Group D. As Group C and Group D positions fall under the category of subordinate services. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, numerous examinations are administered by the UPSSSC. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was established in order to fulfill the provisions of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act of 2014. (often shortened to UPSSSC Act 2014). It was founded because there was a need for a recruiting drive to entice people to fill Group 'C' and Group 'D' posts in state departments that deal with civil services. This requirement led to the establishment of the organization.
Below is the list of examinations conducted by the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) :
- Junior Assistant Examination.
- Bus and Transport Conductor Examination
- Clerk, Junior Assistant, Stenographer Examination.
- Forest Guard Examination.
- Boring Technician
- Lekhpal, Patwari and Ameen Examinations.
- Pharmacist (Medical)
- Revenue Inspector Examination
- Junior Engineer Examination
- Village Development Officer/ Village Panchayat Officer, Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak Examination.
- Driver, Peon and Multitasking Staff Recruitment Exam
- Tubwell Operator
- Lower Subordinate Services
- Cane Supervisor
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Statistical officer
- Tyre Inspector/Vidutkar/Mechanic Examination.
- Yuva Vikas dal Adhikari and Sports Trainer Examination.
- Wild Life Guard.
- Assistant Accountant & Auditor Examination
- Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET).
UPSSSC List of Important Links:-
UPSSSC official Website :- UPSSSC
UPSSSC Candidate Registration Link:- UPSSSC registration Link