Join Indian Army: TES 10 +2 PCM
Indian Army conducts recruitment drive for various post based on Joint Entrance Exam ranks followed by the interview.
For Latest notification related to Indian Defence recruitment, Subscribe to SarkariResult check.com
Eligibility for 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME :
Nationality: The following requirements must be met by a candidate:
- he must be an unmarried male;
- he must be a subject of Nepal; or
- he must be a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African nations of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India; provided, however, that a candidate belonging to any of these countries may also be considered. The requirement for an eligibility certificate, however, won't apply to candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate for whom a certificate of eligibility is required may be provisionally shortlisted provided that the government issues the required certificate before the SSB or joining training results are announced.
Special Eligibility on Marriage : Candidates must promise not to get married before finishing all of their training. Despite being accepted, a candidate who marries after the date of his application will not be chosen for training. A candidate who gets married while in training will be discharged and will have to pay back all of the money the government spent on him.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- Only people who have passed the 10+2 Exam or its equivalent with a minimum score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Math from an accredited school can apply for this entry.
When figuring out the PCM percentage for the different state and central boards, only the marks earned in Class XII will be used as a qualification.
- The applicant must have taken the current year JEE (Main) exam.
- Physical standards and medical examination Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for applicable Medical Standards and Medical Examination Procedure for Officers Entering the Army.
The Medical Board's proceedings are private and will not be disclosed to anyone. There is no place for the Directorate General of Recruiting on any medical boards.
The medical authorities' recommended procedure will be strictly followed.
- The applicant for the position should not have had their eligibility to take any UPSC exams suspended. The candidate should not have been detained, found guilty by a criminal court, or otherwise involved in a legal proceeding.In case any such issue comes to notice during the selection process or pre-commission training, candidate/cadet will be subjected to cancellation of candidature/withdrawal from the Academy by IHQ of MoD(Army).
After Successful completion of Training and Scheme :-
Cadets who successfully complete the program in four years will be given a permanent commission in the Army with the rank of Lt.
Training Period and other Informations:-
Selected candidates will have to undergo 5 years training. The information is as follows:
- Basic military instruction: Training at Officer Training Academy Gaya, Bihar or any other training institute selected by the Indian Army, for a period of one year.
- Technical Education (i). Phase-I, or pre-commission training, lasts for three years at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow, or MCEME Secunderabad.(ii) Phase-II, or (Post Commission Training), lasts for one year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow, or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree : After passing the final exam, the candidates will receive an engineering degree. Candidates will not be eligible for any antedate seniority due to their engineering degree. The officers are only allowed one academic demotion during the last two semesters. This relegation will not exceed the two academic relegations allowed for the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters), according to JNU Ordinance.The officer's commission will be terminated if he is further demoted for academic reasons.
Note: Candidates must be aware that, in the event of a final selection, their appointment will only be effective after satisfactory antecedents, that have been verified by the relevant civil, police, or educational authorities, as applicable.
HOW to APPLY Indian Army TES ?
Only online applications will be accepted.
To Apply online, the applicant must go to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and click the "online application" button.
- Candidates must fill out the online application with all of their information. Before submitting the form, you must read the terms and conditions that are linked to it.
- Up until the online application deadline, a candidate is allowed to correct information that was entered incorrectly. Each time the candidate opens his application for editing, he must "submit" it. After that, changes to the online application will not be accepted, and no complaints will be taken into consideration.
- The candidate will receive a dialog box as confirmation that the application was submitted after successfully submitting the form. 30 minutes after the online application deadline, candidates can print out their applications with roll numbers. The system-generated roll number on the application must be printed twice by the candidates. To the selection center for the SSB interview, the candidate will bring one copy of the printout application that has been properly self-attested.
- At the time of the SSB interview, two copies of the certificates listed in list
- Above must be self-attested; the originals will be returned following SSB verification.
In addition to the application form, 20 copies of self-attested PP-size photographs will be carried.
- Candidates are only required to submit one application. Multiple applications from the same applicant will result in the cancellation of the candidate's candidacy.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the notification to avoid mistakes before filling out the online application in order to prevent application rejection.
Note: If your postal address changes after you submit your application, you must notify us in writing, citing your Roll No., name, and course selection.
Note 2: If the applicant is already working, he will disclose that information along with an assurance that he has informed his employer in writing of his intent to apply for an Army commission.
- The following papers must be carried in addition to the application form:
(i)Original certificates and grade reports from the 10th grade that include DOB.
(ii) Original certificates and grade reports from the 12th grade.
(iii) Original ID proof.
(iv) A copy of the JEE (Mains) results.
The candidate must keep the second printout of his online application for his records. There is no requirement that you send the Directorate General of Recruiting a hard copy of your application printout.
Selection Methodology for Indian Army TES:
The following is the selection process:
(A) Application screening The Integrated Headquarters of the MoD (Army) retains the right to select applicants for shortlisting and to set a cutoff without providing a rationale. Following the shortlisting of applicants, the applicant will be notified via email of the center's allotment. Firm SSB dates will be given to candidates after selection centers are assigned.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centers, such as Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), or Kapurthala (Punjab), by a psychologist, group testing officer, and interviewing officer. Only the candidate's registered email address and SMS will receive the call-up letter for the SSB interview from the appropriate Selection Centers. The Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of the MoD (Army), decides which Selection Center will be assigned, and no requests for changes are considered in this regard.
(C) The selection process will consist of two stages. Stage II is for those who pass Stage I. Those who don't pass Stage I will be sent back that day.
The SSB interview lasts for five days, and information about it is available on the Directorate General of Recruiting's official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. If a candidate is recommended at the end of Stage II, they will then have a medical exam.
(D) Subject to meeting all eligibility requirements, candidates recommended by the SSB and deemed medically fit will be issued joining letters for training in the order of merit, based on the number of openings. The candidate should have no objections to undergoing a medical examination by a board of male and female doctors in the event that they are recommended by the SSB.
(E) Depending on how many spots are open, candidates who have been recommended by the SSB and found to be medically fit will be sent joining letters for training in the order of their merit.
(F) The final candidates chosen will sign all the bonds and certificates that AI 53/78 requires for cadets entering the NDA.
(G) In the event of final selection, the candidate will not object to being assigned any arms or services that are in the organization's best interests.
Note 1: If a candidate's eligibility is found out during the selection process and their application is rejected because of it, they will not make any claims or ask for compensation.
Note 2: If the candidate breaks any local rules about discipline during the selection process, he will not be able to try again and will be kicked out of the current course.