ISRO: Assistant, UDC, Stenographer, JPA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 526 Post
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
ISRO Assistant, UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Recruitment Notification Details
| Advt. No: ICRB:02(A-JPA):2022 |
- For Assistant, UDC : Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% from any recognised university in India.
- Also Basic Computer Skills
- For Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer : Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognised University OR
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum 60% Marks. OR
- Proficiency in Computer Skills
- For English Stenographer : 60 WPM
- Online Apply Date:20/12/2022
- Last Date For Online Apply: 09/01/2023
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 09/01/2023
- General / OBC/ EWS : Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs 0/-
- Female : Rs 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Both Offline and Online mode.
- Maximum Age:28 Yrs
- Minimum Age:NA
- Refer the Notification for ISRO Assistant, UDC, JPA Exam Recruitment 2022 Notification for Age Relaxation Rules.
- Age Limit as on 09/01/2023
ISRO Recruitment for Stenographer, UDC, Assistant and other Posts
Before applying online, interested candidates should read the full job notification.
Some Important and Useful Links
Fill the Below Form for Getting Latest Update About This Notification
Sarkari Result Mock Test
ISRO Official Website
Jobs at ISRO