Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh
This program's main goal is to provide Madhya Pradesh state's young girls access to fundamental educational resources. Illiteracy prevents people from escaping poverty, so the Madhya Pradesh government offers scholarship programme to the state's under privileged residents in an effort to reduce this gap.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship Benefits
- The Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship has numerous advantages:
- It will assist the girl child in continuing her education.
- This programme will increase the literacy rate in the state of Madhya Pradesh's small villages.
- With the help of this programme, the girl child will be able to make a significant place in society and become independent.
- The beneficiaries will receive 500 rupees per month for 10 months, or a 5000 rupee scholarship per beneficiary per year.
- The girls won't be a financial burden for their family anymore.
The requirements for eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:-
A girl candidate must reside in a Madhya Pradesh village.
The only student who can apply for this scholarship is a female.
A minimum of 60% on the 12th grade exam is required for applicants.
must possess a village daughter certificate.
List of Important Documents Necessary:-
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following materials:-
- 10th Class Marksheet from the Previous Year's Exam
- Passport-Sized photo
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Resident Proof
The application for this Scheme is gerenraly accepted in the month of January.
How to Apply for the Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1) To access the scholarship's official website, click the provided link Official Website .On your screen will appear the homepage.
- Step 2) Visit the Students' Corner.
- Step 3) Select the "Register Yourself" option. You'll see a new page on your screen. Use your Aadhar card number to sign up. Make sure to accurately provide all of the information.
- Step 4) Select "Verify" Check your Aadhaar and carry on filling out the application
- Step 5) After you have successfully registered, you will receive credentials.
- Step 6) Use your credentials to log in successfully complete the scholarship application form. All of your documents in one place. Print out the completed application form.
Track Application Status
To check the status of an application, simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1) Visit the scholarship's official website, click the provided link.On your screen will appear the homepage.
- Step 2) Visit the section titled "Track Application Status." A list of the tasks will appear on your screen.
- Step 3) Select the option to Track Your All Scholarship Applications. Your screen will switch to a new page. Fill out all the information.
- Step 4)Select Show Details. You'll see the status on your screen.
Visit :- Gao Ki Beti Scheme
Register Online:- Register
Login in :- Login In
Track Status :- Status