BPSC: Bihar Drug Inspector (DI) Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 22 Posts
|Post Name:||BPSC: Bihar Drug Inspector (DI) Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 55 Posts|
|Application Start Date:||25/11/2022|
|The Bihar Public Service Commission announced that the 55 vacancies for the Drug Inspector Post 2022 is to be filled (BPSC). All qualified individuals interested in the BPSC Drug Inspector Examination 2022 position may apply online between November 25, 2022 and December 16, 2022. See the advertisement for details on the eligibility requirements, course requirements, institute-specific vacancies, application process, and pay scale for the BPSC DI Recruitment 2022.|
BPSC: Bihar Drug Inspector (DI) Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 55 Posts
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC DI Recruitment Exam 2022 Notification Details
|Advt. No: 09/2022|
Bihar BPSC Drug Inspector 2022 Vacancy Notifications : 55 Post
Before applying online, interested candidates should read the full job notification.
Some Important and Useful Links
Fill the Below Form for Getting Latest Update About This Notification
Apply (Link activate on 25/11/2022)
BPSC Official Website
Download Experience Details
Category Wise Details
BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Online for BPSC DI recruitment Exam?
- The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification for Drug Inspectors under the Health Department's and Government of Bihar's 09/2022 Recruitment Notification and Inviting Online Application Form for the BPSC 09/2022 Recruitment 2022, which candidates can apply for online from November 25, 2022, to December 16, 2022.
- Before filling out the BPSC's Latest Drug Inspector DI Recruitment 2022 Application Form under the Sarkari Result Check Recruitment Latest Job Section, candidates should read the notification.
- Please examine and collect all documents, including handwriting, eligibility, ID evidence, address data, and basic information.
- Please scan the following papers for the recruitment form: photo, signature, ID, thumbprint, proof, etc.
- You must thoroughly inspect the preview and all columns before submitting the application form.
- If there is an application fee, the candidate must pay it.
Your application is incomplete if you have not submitted the mandatory application costs.
Take a printout of the completed form.